Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The article is in accordance with the scope of the RESISTOR journal
- Articles have never been sent and published to other publishers in the form of any media (printed / electronic).
- Settings The number of scientific readings used as a bibliography is at least 10 titles (80% primary references and 20% secondary references).
- The article is in accordance with the template in the RESISTOR Journal.
- The format of the article being collected is in format Microsoft Word
- Articles are written and arranged based on the template for articles, with total of 06-14 pages
- The author upholds the copyright, privacy and ethics of scientific publications in the RESISTOR Journal
- Maximum size for sending file is 2MB
Copyright in each article belongs to the author.
- The authors admit that RESISTOR Journal as a publisher who published the first time under Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0) License.
- Authors can include writing separately, regulate distribution of non-ekskulif of manuscripts that have been published in this journal into another version (eg sent to respository institution author, publication into a book, etc.), by recognizing that the manuscripts have been published for the first time in RESISTOR Journal
The name and email address entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be used for other purposes or distributed to other parties.