Intellectual Property Animasi Di Indonesia Dalam Buku Katalog Nganimasi Indonesia
Keywords:Intellectual Property, Indonesian Animation, Catalogue
IP or Intellectual Property refers to the creation of the mind; invention; literary and artistic works; symbols, names and drawings used in the trade. Intellectual property rights (HKI) are rights granted to IP creators, and include trademarks, copyrights, patents, industrial design rights, and in some trade secret jurisdictions. Works of art including music and literature, as well as discoveries, words, phrases, symbols and designs can all be protected as intellectual property or IP. Until now the catalog book "IP Animasi Indonesia" does not exist yet; while other countries such as Korea have released an annual catalog of animations since 2005. (The author data when he got 6 months internship scholarship at KOCCA - Korea Creative Content Agency in 2008, and a special invitation to Korea in November 2015). So through the process of collecting data with the method of collecting data periodically (time series) for more than 1.5 years, the author ventured to collect the work of colleagues from almost all of Indonesia. Once collected, the data is sorted, tidied up, rearranged, and then compiled in a book entitled NGANIMASI INDONESIA: Indonesia Animation Industry Data (NI). The results of this study revealed that until August 2017 there were 56 IPs categorized in animation character collected. 64% of the 56 IPs are character designs of humans or people; while the remaining 36% are animals, objects, and custom characters.
 World Intellectual Property Organization. What Is Intellectual Property? WIPO Publication. PDF available at : http://www.wipo.int/edocs/pubdocs/en/intproperty/450/wipo_pub_450.pdf
 BAGJA, H.N. and NURANI, N., 2015, March. PERLINDUNGAN SISTEM HUKUM HAK CIPTA MELALUI UU NO. 28 TAHUN 2014 TENTANG HAK CIPTA BAGI KARYA KREATIF INDONESIA MEWUJUDKAN PERTUMBUHAN EKONOMI KREATIF DALAM MEMASUKI MEA 2015. Seminar Nasional, Universitas Widyatama.
 MIRZA SHAFRINA, D.A.N.I.A.R., 2016. UPAYA JEPANG DALAM MELINDUNGI HAK KEKAYAAN INTELEKTUAL ATAS INDUSTRI FILM ANIMASI DAN MANGA TAHUN 2009-2014(Doctoral dissertation, UPN" Veteran" Yogyakarta).
 Hutagalung, S.M. 2012. Hak Cipta Kedudukan dan Peranannya dalam Pembangunan. Jakarta: Sinar Grafika.
 Sulistyo, B. 2004, April. Pengantar Dokumentasi. Bandung: Rekayasa Sains.
 Susanto, S.E., 2010. Desain Dan Standar Perpustakaan Digital. Jurnal Pustakawan Indonesia, 10(2).
 Yusa, I.M.M., Saputra, S., Haekase, E.F., Kopong, Y., and An1mage, 2017. Katalog Kain Tenun Tradisional Timor Tengah Selatan. An1mage.
 Maestri, G., 2006. Digital character animation 3. New Riders.
 Su, H. and Zhao, V., 2011. Alive character design: For games, animation and film. Gingko Press, Incorporated.
 Jenkins, P. 1991. Flipbook Animation and Other Ways to Make Cartoon Characters Move. Kids Can Press.
 Gunawan, Bambi Bambang. 2014. "Karakter Unyu Nganimasi" penerbit Binus Media & Publisher, Jakarta, Indonesia.
 Gunawan, Bambi Bambang. 2015. "7 Steps Korean Chibi - Unyu" penerbit HMT comic board, Manila-Philippines & Jakarta-Indonesia.
 Gunawan, B.B., 2013. Nganimasi Bersama Mas Be. Jakarta: Elex Media Komputindo.
How to Cite
The author's copyright in the Bahasa Rupa Journal, assigns that the publication of published articles is owned by the editorial board with the author's approval, but the rights are still with the author. The legal rules for accessing digital electronic articles are under license Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0), which means that the Bahasa Rupa Journal has the right to store, modify, manage databases, maintain and publish articles without the author's permission, but the author as the copyright holder is still written as it is. Articles published in Bahasa Rupa Journals, both in hard and soft copy forms are available as open access, for educational, research and library purposes, and beyond that purpose, the editorial board of the Language and Language Journal is not responsible for illegal copyright infringement. This journal also applies LOCKSS and CLOKSS archiving.